A good seven to eight hours of sleep is extremely important for the body to relax and rejuvenate. Therefore, you must ensure that your bed is equipped with a comfortable mattress. A well-constructed mattress can address all the problems ranging from back pain to neck pain, sleep deprivation, and night sweats. So, to help you choose the best mattress, listed below are the top mattress brands that you can consider.
- Saatva – Saatva is a widely acknowledged mattress company known for its superior quality mattresses. These well-crafted creations boast of a range of attractive features that have been incorporated to deliver utmost satisfaction to the consumers. Their sleek exteriors encase multiple individually wrapped coils to provide the perfect balance between softness and firmness. Also, they minimize motion transfer and completely align with the contours of the body.
- Casper – In the long list of top mattress brands, you may also come across this brand. Casper has earned a strong reputation for its skillfully designed mattresses that can help alleviate back pain and ensure spine alignment. Many of its mattresses have three foam layers, including a soft layer for shoulders and neck; a firm layer to relieve pain in the hip, waist, and lower back; and lastly, the breathable foam layer increases airflow, keeping the body cool.
- Tuft and Needle – Tuft and Needle is another name that has some of the best memory foam mattresses. Whether you are a stomach sleeper or side sleeper, these mattresses can help you enjoy long hours of sound sleep. Developed by experts, they contain a special material that is unique, breathable, offers pressure relief, and provides the right amount of flexibility. Furthermore, these mattresses contain cooling gel beads that remove heat and moisture.
- Brooklyn Bedding – Among various top mattress brands, Brooklyn Bedding has an array of mattresses that have been well-received by consumers. While it has an enormous range to offer, two of its brands, namely Aurora Hybrid and Signature Hybrid, have greatly contributed to the popularity of the company. These combine unmatched features and construction to keep the user comforted all night. Designed with multiple durable layers, they perfectly adjust to the contours of the body and keep one cool at night.
- Leesa – If you are someone who keeps on changing their position throughout the night, then you definitely need a combination mattress. Leesa is one such brand that has gained a huge fan base due to its ability to support all sleeping positions. Made with three foam layers, its mattresses will help you get rid of body pain and sleep problems. The first layer is breathable and offers both bounce and hug. The second layer has been designed to relieve body pain, and lastly, the third layer provides additional support and medium firmness.
A mattress has an essential role to play in offering an undisturbed sleep. Mentioned above are the top mattress brands that can eliminate body pain, sleep issues, and support different sleeping positions.