Pickup trucks are some of the most popular passenger vehicles in the US right now. Americans opt for this vehicle for various reasons, including the sturdy built, features, and most importantly the resale value. Here are some of the pickups with the strongest resale value in the country right now.
- Toyota Tundra: Toyota Tundra is one of the best selling full-sized pickup trucks in the market. This six-seater comes with premium features and a comfortable build that makes it one of the top pickups with strongest resale value. The truck is equipped with features like Toyota Safety Sense P, trailer sway control, and separate trailer brake control. The truck is compatible with Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, and Amazon Alexa, ensuring that nobody gets bored on a cross country road trip.
- GMC Sierra: The GMC Sierra is also a heavy-duty pickup truck that gives you awesome features at a good price range. It has a maximum torque of up to 460 LB-FT and can comfortably tow up to 12,100 lbs of load. The truck is equipped with the ProGrade Trailering System that includes a variety of technologies that help the driver get comfortable with hitching and towing. The higher version of the pickup truck comes with a wireless charging pad too.
- Chevrolet Silverado: The Chevy Silverado 2020 model makes it to the list of pickups with strongest resale value for its powerful build and features. This model has a starting price of $28,500 and can tow a load of up to 2,250 lbs. This model gives an average mileage of 23/33 in city/highway, and hence, is always in demand. You can quickly sell your used truck when it is time for a change. Rest assured, you will have no trouble finding a buyer for the price you quote.
- Ford F-150: At a starting price range of approximately the same as the Silverado, this six-seater comes with military-grade aluminum body, high-strength steel frames, and a tough yet stylish body. The truck is equipped with the famous Ford Co-Pilot360 safety technology and is a smooth truck to drive in all terrains. Thanks to its tough exterior, maintaining the truck will not be a problem and this will increase your resale value.
- RAM® 1500: The RAM® 1500 pickup truck is offered as a basic price range of $32,145. There are several reasons why this truck makes to the pickups with strongest resale value list. This truck was named the ‘Best Truck Brand’ of 2020 by the US News & World Report. It has also won the ‘Best Buy’ award on Consumer Guide for 12 consecutive years. This model is also IIHS Top Safety Pick+ certified.
All these pickups with strongest resale value will be your trusted partner for as long as you use them. When you do want to sell these trucks, you can get the best price for them easily.